Thursday, September 11, 2008

SOCCER SEASON


SOCCER

Soccer has begun! Need I say more? If you are new to my world, let me clue you in... all three of my children usually play soccer. And as my life would have it - all three of my children play on different teams! All have practice at different times! And all have games at different locations in different counties, sometimes - usually all on the same day!

So when I look a little haggled on Sunday morning, even a little tanner than the week before; you will know that I have been faithfully cheering on my little squad of soccer players and yelling my brains out from the side lines.

(yes, I am that mom! Just love me anyway)


Happy Fall Soccer Season!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya Sista! I love sports! You know some can take it too far, but I love having to shuffle from event to event and even grabbing Papa along to help me. Between soccer, gymnastics, softball we are all over this wonderful state!! Woo Hoo... they are only young once! I say enjoy it!

Jamie Allen said...

okay, so it's been long enough!! When are you going to post something new??? I can't get my "fix" without reading something that you wrote.
love ya sister,
Jamie