Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Emory University Hospital

Well, it seems I've stirred up a lot of interest since I mentioned Emory University in some of my comments on facebook, etc... so I thought I would catch you up on the newest information and refresh the old details for those who are just catching up.

Recent details: I am leaving on June 4 and will be seen June 5th at Emory Clinic for Heart Failure and Heart Transplant. I will be evaluated for a BiV Defibrillator/Pacemaker. It will be implanted as early as this summer.
See http://mycrazylife-mommy2alj.blogspot.com/2009/05/cardiac-resynchronization-therapy.html for more information on this procedure.

For information about my diagnosed condition, please see: http://mycrazylife-mommy2alj.blogspot.com/2009/03/long-overdue-update.html

Thanks for all your prayer and questions... I appreciate them all!

2 comments:

Jamie Allen said...

You know that I love you and am in prayer for you. If you need anything, no matter how crazy it seems, please call me. I can be there in an instant. Love you girl.
Jamie

Lynnie said...

Good luck! That's right around the corner! I'll be thinking of ya!
(BTW, what song is playing on your blog? I like it!)