Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Fun!

Laura had such a great time today during their Easter Celebration Party. Mrs. Dickerson, their room-mom, planned a wonderful craft, lots of fun food and games. Laura was hopping her bunny around all afternoon!
JA had a fun time making a suncatcher with bits of tissue and a black outline overlay. He is so cute, he was paying such intense attention when he was laying out those pieces of tissue.

And here is my sweet Abigail(right) along with her friend, Meranda. They did an egg drop race today and got egg on them thoroughly.

Here are all my little chickadees! That's Julie in the middle with all the little one's we teach, after they hunted eggs. I look forward to some fun with family and friends during spring break!




1 comment:

darlin said...

Hi Becky,
thank you for your wonderful compliments and it looks like you had a wonderful Easter there as well. Sometimes I find it challenging to post my daily photo with my studies although I enjoy this project very much. I have learned so much about family members since we have started up this project, it's amazing how much one can learn from a photo and a bit of blogging!
Til our paths cross again, may God be with you and yours each and every moment of the day!