Saturday, April 18, 2009

HGTV Teen Host - Abigail West

Clutter, Clutter Everywhere!

Never Ending Clutter!
Help, I'm drowning....
Take a minute to CHILL....
Ahhh... Progress... finally...
And for the grand finale.... we present
Teen Room Makeover
Starring Abigail West!!!

Starring... Abigail West
Videographer... Mom
Annoying Sibling... JA
Thanks to the Awesome Painter ... Dale
More thanks to the Awesome Organizer and Decorator - Meme
Special thanks to Megan, Nana, and Aunt Kim
for the wonderful decorations and bedding.

2 comments:

darlin said...

Wow, amazing and very well organized now! Fantistic job! Thank you so much for the ideas, I have my 13 year old niece living with me and now I am inspired to get something like this happening in her room, once we move this is!

Anonymous said...

What's up with some of that music on the playlist? Especially the last four songs.:) Sheesh.....Dax