Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break Fun

We had a wonderful spring break and it's only half over... we have spent a day having a picnic in the park and playing, then spent a day with family and friends playing ball and having a cookout.
The rest of the week is for cleaning out, doing some decluttering and redoing my Abigail's bedroom - painting and new decorations. Stay tuned for HGTV... My Crazy Life Style.

Now, that's attractive, Laura!!
Did you know sticking your tongue out helps you run so much faster?

Here we go round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush....


Play Ball....

And she stands ready to hit a home run....

Long-Tall-Sally.... strikes a pose!
Cute sisters!

Thanks big sister for helping me get my stance just right.

Can we say future model?

Well, what can I say... he's 6 years old.












1 comment:

darlin said...

You have extremely beautiful children! I miss my children being small when I see photos such as yours, yet at times I am extremely grateful that I mostly have quiet time here to study!